Saturday, February 1, 2014

its the big day..stars and moon

A week more..and this day will be filled with tensed moments. I do not know if we can handle it just like that. Hope it goes smoothly. When I sit here at my cousin's house, I suddenly realize I am going to have my own house in next two weeks. Someone appreciates it only when they lose everything. A house is not a house until it has a family and love in it. All of a sudden lot of excitement comes and all of sudden a lot of tension moments.I am still trying to come out of all the paranoid things the Delhi life has built in me. A friend two days back said, I am stereotype. I came back home and read its definition in detail. He was right. I was thinking all the auto guys in the world are unsafe, just because I don't trust them in Gurgaon.
Again trust! I only think of ways to define it. Did I take too long to understand it? I dunno, its hard. Again I remember reading the title of a book "Only paranoid's survive", may be in success and not in health.
Never mind, I am hoping to be calm and start trusting people around, drivers on roads and think that good things too happen.
It soon is there
With the rings and garlands
The day o bright stars
While I promise to someone
To hold the cheek forever
o bright bright stars
let the life go slowly
let the moments sink in my small mind
like there is no day
that I could better think of
Its my wedding, may be moon is also happy
Will you come down too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...