Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wedding

I spoke to many many people today..inviting for wedding is very different. Same dialogue to be repeated more than 100 times...I speak to my fiance for hours and still we have billion more things to talk..its beautiful...the way the world tries to bring tow people together...I am wondering thinking of lot of things. The feeling of longing has now a bit smoothed and has turned to a sweet waiting. Looks like I have fallen like everyone else for this...it don't loo like just wedding anymore...the wedding is beautiful! As feb 9th approaches like its the day that will make it remember for all my life, I wait to hold the special hand forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...