Saturday, April 26, 2014

though for a while

Hey there
My fondest spirit raiser
Its been a while now
The summer sun is just over my head here
There are no clouds to burst and make some fresh mud air
I went to my village just few days back
Sorrow still tickles my brain on and off with the thought of parents
While I sit in an auto rickshaw, I hear the voices of people talking about my mother and her kindness
There is the string that holds me to that place
I see, I think, what I can and cannot do
While the wedding has demolished all the randomness in life
I relish the simple, not so surprising decisions of mine, like they slowly tell what I am
Like something is cleansing in the mind
I suddenly remember the days of the lengthy letters...more long more better
I want to tell about your quiet absence
Hoping to come back to you soon
Before the nights get longer and day gets shorter
Today I will sanction you a flying carpet today
Please drop by and lets go and have a cup of coffee
And talk about all the little deeds of our live


No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...