Monday, April 30, 2012

Tender World

Ok this was for today.
I am worried if I sometimes write something that is too judgmental and then the next minute I realize, a long way of life I lived to think of people who judge me. Not only me, I have met enough people who give damn about judging.

Last Sunday was a completely new experience for me. A whole day spent with 4yr old baby girl and 2yr old boy. I am glad I made friends with some cute family and with those lovely two kids. I never realized I would be out that day taking more than expected lessons.

After playing sometime at their house, we went to a temple and in the car the girl kid was very excited to sit on me. I dressed her, and pleated her small tender hair and arranged puppy pins, so that they wont come up. She was such a sweet one, never shook during the whole hair tidying process. And in the car, when I was brushing her hair with my finger, she was relaxing enjoying herself on me, with her two legs on the front seat. I lost into the thoughts, which you can imagine..about my future. I suddenly realized she was talking to me and when I asked her about it, she took my hand and kept it on her hair...So much love I got on her, with that small act, she wanted me to brush hair with my fingers. I did the same holding her more and more close.

Its been so long I hugged someone. Made my heart free. I slept in the whole way home holding her and my friend beside me offered her shoulder to sleep.

I have seen the whole day the mother of those kids. She made me realize what it is to deal with a family. And she tried every minute to make best for her children and her husband. And to my shock, she comes to the same office like me and works at same pace like me. Just before we were leaving out of the house, she cooked few Idly in minutes and packed so that kids might be hungry in between. She knew the kids. She knew how to make her husband laugh in keeping herself occupied with kids. It was not just responsibility, it was more of love which is keeping her climbing.

May be it is much more than that. I think women finds solitude in doing somethings at some age. The best way of enjoying for her was keeping everyone happy around her. May be she fails to do it at times but she never quit. Yes she never quit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...