Wednesday, April 18, 2012

People want you to do useful stuff all the time.
Thats why they ask you to grow up.
Do not misunderstand them for they are taking away your childishness or WHATEVER!
Ok. I read somewhere writing in bold something means you are actually yelling.
Anyways, this post purely goes for one small change I decided to make in my profile i.e 'About me'.
And yeah I don't have to yell about it, but it means a lot. A LOT ;)

Almost four years back I wrote this line,
"I think myself sweet, honest and innocent. I take things in the most happy and amused way"
I just changed the word innocent to matured. A relevant substitution to the changing times. A must needed compliment I give for my swelling thoughts.

A mind that works, always get its stake of respect and all the honor. It is wonderful to know, that people know to give respect to your acts of mind. Actually may be that is all we have to prove to get that piece of cake, I mean respect.

-

One colleague got black grapes in his box the other day and in them I got a jamoon fruit (black plum). I can remember its sceintific name (Syzgium cumini) too. Less compliments to me and more to my great biology teacher Alwyn Sir in 8th standard. And then, though I tried to convince that was a jamoon my colleagues were arguing it was a grape.

I went to the desk. Sitting there for a minute came that thought.
I saw a black plum (sounds much easy to call) seed in the bus, somewhere between seats and as soon as I reached home, asked my mom, if I can go to the house of my relatives who live a bit far from my house. It was evening and she knew why I generally go there. I didn't take any friends especially who can climb trees faster than me. Once I reached their house, politely I asked if they have some of those fruits (generally they pluck everyday). I know what to do next, I said I will try to find one if they are finished at home. They said fine, as one of their daughter was mom's classmate. I went on climbing tree, and when found one, ate it there itself, they were not ripe, still I ate. I can get down normally from the tree but I jump from so much height. 

I remember their house only for those fruits.

My parents have been famous for their acts of kindness and courage.
To my wonder both were. One was more sensible. The other has been a kid at heart till the death. Never wanted to know the bad in the world. 

My sister and me know very well and warn each other when we are not living the way my mother asked us to. When we laugh on phone at some things happening around, that is when I knew, we cherish the values of my mother. So internally! A warmth feeling of her surrounds me with the thought.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...