Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not yet Anchored ME..

Did you ever write something when you are angry, irritated ? The words come out sharply as the way you are, much true and unstoppable..I am in one such condition while writing this..things won't work all the time of one's wish..... in spite of being known this..a graph is plotted showing peak levels of irritation in mind..my energy to be neutral at this moment is hibernating in some cells..At least for tomorrow I hope them to bring my normal behavior back.. I want to see my Happy tom morrow..
In case someone is wondering where is all this going - it is not really going anywhere. It will not get anywhere anytime, which is pretty much how one's life is at the moment.
A cup of coffee will make much difference to come out of that circled trap..and start at that string where it is closed..at least at the end to restart..
And in fact there is no END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...