Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A day...wid lazy thoughts

Last nite power wasn't there...I was wondering when my friend said that, she was on roof putting her dupatta on the floor and lying looking at sky.......that, why i never got this thought..it must be soo romantic to see like this...once i used to love to think all this. Now I changed ...they wont matter much for me. And today at office , morning to evening i think about my laziness.. thinking about laziness is the most lazy business...i always think about office nd people. I look at the way they dress, as all girls do, I look at the chappal girls wear, I am surprised... how all good chappals are already worn and when i go to shop i won't get any...i console myself saying 'i donno to choose proper chappal'....

1 comment:

  1. He he he........Cindrella lost her precious fancy boots and Prince charming brought it for her. Your best pairs are with some Prince, who has treasured them just for you- May God bless you with your perfect fits....maybe Diamond, gold, ruby, emerald, pearl,.... studded beautiful chappals as fashionable as the seconds of life, which never loose their trends and advance with time.

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...