Monday, September 22, 2014

Traveler's wife

Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful place
I have many favorite places around now
Many nice friends to spend time with
Last Saturday we had a 'Telugu families' get together at my house
We cooked lot of native dishes of South India
Played poker after dinner and late night went to catch chai at 'Pelita' and returned home late.
Some of our friends stayed back, and one man in the house is still active enough to play some village game of our childhood. None other than my husband. While I wrapped it there, I saw all those child like faces among friends and my partner going dull.
Next morning, we started the same game after breakfast, followed by mid day tennis, lunch and quickly rushing to catch 'Aagadu' movie. Again at movie we were 11 of them sitting in one straight row..was so much fun.

And then, last night while I was going to sleep, I thought I should write a book by interviewing the wives of all the travelling consultants, their ways to cope up husband's frequent travelling and all innovative ways making themselves busy for the week long...You think it is a nice idea? You think someone will be ready for such interview..?  May be I should give it a thought... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...