Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You are on game

I feel I am walking on a small bird wall surrounding a huge well. So careful life has gotten.
I know my sister would be laughing at this line. Probably in next few lines. She talks about my english in blog. I hardly concentrate on it. It is unlike office mails...I can scribble myself. And then, the reason for that carefulness is only to not to make few mistakes. Just not again!

Its been 18 hrs I have not lied down on bed. I still stick to this computer as lizard to wall. I want to talk a lot about 'confidence' today.

That very word brings in emotions in me. Arises the character, discipline and self-respect in me. If being confidence is showing up to the world that you have confidence, then being silent with confidence is above that to me. Agree or not, but it takes lot of courage to remain silent. But I question to myself when is that a person should be showing his/her confidence..is it necessary to show..the necessity of showing confidence comes from the lack of confidence in opposite person. Then, it is asked my the opposite person to show some confidence. You are on a game then..in fact a poppet show. I should be send to forests. Because I know all of you and most of the world agree with this. Never mind I still have to survive and will survive and my confidence comes from love and I will have to preserve it all my life.


May be I know less about confidence. Ha ha...I must be appearing less confident in knowing more about confidence.

Perhaps I should sleep. My roommate always says..I speak very weird before hitting my bed...Oh..she will come back tomorrow..such a relief..

In between my fingers the cold is like jandu balm on nose... :P


1 comment:

  1. It's not necessary to show cinfidence all the time(rather good word is being silent)..its necessary to show confidence in necessary times...as far as i know... The simple defintion of confidence is there is no absolute defintion for it as it defers from person to person..the only matter is whether ur facing the situation or not with it...

    ReplyDelete

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...