Monday, October 1, 2012

Life don't move so fast. People's head move fast and suddenly they realise that life is still the same when they stop. Run, Run, Run. I am here walking slowly along with life and when you get tired, come back. Come back fast! You reached very far running. The slow you come the distance you have to travel is long and we will meet at life's pace. I too ran once and looked back to find two deaths in a row and an empty house. Nothing I gain and realised why run? The fun I had while running did not and could not fill any of the life's gap.
It is an experience not worth anyone's time in this small life. Beat it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...