Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh...Those guys are so much show off..

I kept reading a lot these days
I read so much about 'opinions' column by yahoo bloggers
They aren't awesome but pretty good for a starter like me
They try to correlate stuff like zero and Facebook, TV serials and Indians, and interestingly auto-drivers with vampires. I read them alternatively after every hour one post and try to argue in myself on how they have misinterpreted and how well I can do with that topic.
Oh...Those guys are so much show off..
ha ha..I am also so much show off you see :)
Gonna sleep..this week is packed up with lot of plans :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...