Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stone laughs aloud!

When he saw that stone inside a bush in some corner, he loved it.
He doesn't know to shape it. He never want to give it a shape.
He started giving love. Silently stone enjoyed the pleasure of being loved.
It was shaped in years.

"People shaped me, in their day to day life. Situations shaped me, your love shaped my heart, in that dead stone" the stone's words to that boy.

Polishing of stone!
He is different person now. A new stone owner.
Stone needs polishing. I think it needs some thing that keeps it busy whole life.

Love? stone laughs aloud!
!!
After all it is just a stone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...