Thursday, July 30, 2009

is this forever

Come to my dreams everyday
and I will be very fine all the day
Kindness! Dad when did u teach me this?
you don't answer me
I learnt it that day
My heart sinks when I think of your forehead,
haunting...never felt anything like that..
I touched your hair softly thinking to get any tiny hair fallen
to keep it as your precious last thing to see forever
I got one..hugging it in my hand I walked to funeral..
It is in my little purse along with your phone book and some of your scribbled papers
I never dared to open them after u
You stood once when I was leaving..at one moment I realized you was waiting for my kiss on that cheek
how many I kissed you on that day dad..you might be happiest when I did it to alive you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...