Thursday, July 24, 2014

Everyone needs a letter

I wonder on how I manage myself to live with my mismanaged brain
I feel it like a bush
I wonder what happens inside
Surely some times it is a mess
But at times it can surpass all the nonsense and caress me
When it starts to express
It reminds me I am over expecting for the Brain I have
Then, I laugh
Wasn't you who knew to write pages and pages beautifully
How can I forget the 28 yrs of pleasant memories that you created
I fear sometimes of my life
Do you fear to?
I think you never are afraid
Its just me who always try to melt you my way
Stay strong as you are
You are the best
and my sweetest

A letter to my Brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...