Saturday, June 9, 2012

You all know this!


Basic instincts of human have reached to an extinct that no longer people are using them to survival alone but also for the best survival. Brains have reached to an unbalanced level of usage by many that, once I thought we use brain only to deal very complicated issues in life. As generations are moving ahead giving the maximum stress to brain, this in turn is affecting the rhythm of heart and followed by all possible human complications.

The sole purpose of living is to be kind to others. Often we all forget this. Forgetting this has leaded us to life with the word ‘stress’.
Stress is something that becomes heavier as u hold. It is like a small book when hold for few hours it gives some pain, and when you hold for a day it will become heavier and heavier. The point is at the end of the day it is still the small book. The longer it is hold the heavier it became. And all problems in life need to be sorted by breaking them in to bits. If you want to hold many books and stand for days, it is just going to be miserable. In order to beat stress, the alternative way man has chosen is being alone. The less people around, the less complications and the less stress to deal with. But we humans are not made for this. We are made to deal with the stress by sharing and receiving acts of kindness, by helping others to relieve their heavy weights of stress and in turn receiving the same from them. Some nice people say, keep helping without expectations. Though it is a right statement where many people believe in helping each other, it doesn’t make sense in the current world. Does people who want to share and help each other doesn’t belong to this stress attacked generation? What is the condition of the world when everyone is stressed and no one wants to share anyone’s stress and everyone wants to be alone? Are we chasing ourselves to hit this zone?

When I went with my father to see our crops I see the canal flowing with full of water, and in summer afternoons when I go to play with water, I see the canal inside the village, and when I go to the beside villages I see the same canal flowing along with me. This I never realized but gave me a sense of continuity. I liked seeing lotus flowers in that water, though I always know they are meant to decorate god, I use to found them sexy with long petals and pink color, always in water floating between green leaves with water droplets. I think I was trying to be sexy from childhood, I had lotus petals in my books and on each petal my name written…they smelled good too….what else we want :P

In villages not only humans are ready to share their stress but also the composed nature. Those leaves which move with breeze may take along with them some of our stress air.
After the school, we use to catch some flies and tie them to a thread and run along with them…who remembered all those beatings from teachers that day school gave…were we beating the stress of school by doing this..? How are school children dealing with this now?

Stress is waiting with something in its store for each one of us. The way it needs to be dealt is well understood and established long ago, we only forget them though we know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...