Saturday, June 30, 2012

Past Present Future


After restless moves on bed, I woke up to write something if it would make me feel easy
Had bad headache after ‘teri meri kahani’…I summarize the movie as: A movie that decided human average lifespan is 50-52, as the hero and heroine reborn every 50yrs to unite again.. Crap!!
Here it is not working in one life only…and he shows same person in every life. All fake.
Yeah it was a sick movie and was again one tiring day though was fun meeting new people always.
After 2 or 3 years life would be something new and different. Things change. For good, for bad! Mostly for good, because bad is always behind good and we better see its other side. And Love! Doesn’t have any shape these days. My motivation to write had been taken up by climate. I am waiting badly for some rain now and some cold breezes to make me remember any nice things that might have come up anytime to my mind. I think I am a great at motivating myself…in past how I depend on people for this! In fact now I feel I am the best…and people’s influences doesn’t work much on me these days...as I stopped taking anyone as my role model. I don’t see like that anyone anymore. Standing on your feet and shout to yourself every single time...’You are your role model..because role model's do make mistake in life and you cannot change them..but you can always change yourself'!

Well that is new these days…but I don’t talk much…and there are times when people started asking me to talk. In office too… I started talking only when I know that I might make sense. Am I afraid or am I wanting to make an impact on each word I say… I go silently sit at my desk and work like I am programmed to do so…like a robot. I don’t feel like going home till the work gets completed. Yeah abnormal to me or with me…but all the people around me are being programmed...in fact well programmed with all this long ago. I don’t want to spend my money…not even on myself. I kept worried from few days about this if I am becoming miser. All your well wishers say it is good to be miser but I think somehow I am acting against my genes. This miser kind of word doesn’t exist in my parent’s dictionary. May be genes too change! One of my friend say’s that I have learnt this habit because the people surrounding me are so. I don’t agree with that much because I once lived with a girl during college for two years, who was miser than any human I saw so far and I never changed myself like her. But I like her always…after all two years of life we shared. The point is where this thing came from…hmm…

Past Present Future

In a communication session at office…trainer told my tenses are wrong...she said I use more of past tense when I have to use present. I told her thanks for noticing. But, I really wanted to tell that…that is how I am living…always in past…thinking of the good times and not even talking about present and may be I can never talk in future tense. Well, she appreciates my thoughtful conversations always and all my assignments…she once told me ‘your thoughts make me feel like a rebel’…Like I give a damn about people’s praises around which generally come for the sake of saying...I just kept quite. Yeah quiet!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...