Sunday, June 17, 2012

I got a dream this early morning..a romantic one I should say, and it triggered some new thoughts in mind.
I started researching them from morning and know what to do. I was reading about human hormones and conditions that avail them the opportunity of dreaming romantic things. What are the conditions that triggers mind to think like that...to even get a fancy thought like that. And I asked all the questions on this Google to find what is this obsession on a single person at a single time...and I want all of you to know this too...I am astonished I found some video like this which answered many of my questions this morning gave me..
Check below video...

by the way u wanna know my dream? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super proud

 My little brother is no more little.. He has grown up so big that now he went to a new country to study I feel quite proud of him and also ...